Fall Break (Day 2)

I didn’t get to post this yesterday because I forgot. So yesterday, I woke up and went to church for about 2 hours. Then I came back home and played Madden 08, NFL Street 3 (PSP), SSBB*, and Guitar Hero 5 (Wii). I ate lunch and played more games. Then around 5:30 me and my friends went back to church for Teen Time*. Ended at 7:30 and then we went back home. Played games, then ate and showered, and that was my day! *Comment to find out what it is…

7 thoughts on “Fall Break (Day 2)

1. SSBB stands for Super Smash Bros Brawl. Super Smash Bros. is a series of fight games. Brawl is the latest one…I have it for my Wii and it has lots of Nintendo characters like Mario, Peach, Pikachu and others. Teen Time is where on Sundays after church, us teens 7th-12th grade go back to church and we worship God then play games in the gym..from 5:30-7:30 (8:30 in the summer)

2. Cool…at WBC (across street) we have Amp’d every Wednesday from 6:30-7:45 and AWANA (Trek) every Sunday night from 6:00-7:30. Amp’d iswhere we get amp’d up for God, play games, and have a Bible study. The games are CRAZY!!! One time I had to chug a Happy meal! It’s only Middle schoolers, too. AWANA is another Church group thing (7th and 8th grade only) where we play games, have a bible study and go through a WKBK that helps us learn more about the Bible. Both are really cool. You should come sometime. Everyone would be so happy.

3. Hello E, I am a teacher from Melbourne, Australia who has been asked to read the student blogs. I am really enjoying it because it makes a welcome change from reading the stories my Grade 2 children write. how often do you go to teen Time?

4. Well, Teen Time is basically every Sunday at 5:30-7-30 so i go every Sunday unless we have trips>