About ME

My name is Elgin. I am 12 years old, and in Ms. Seeley’s 1st period Honors English class at Whistesburg Middle School. I love riding my skateboard, considering I just got the hang of it on Wednesday. My hobbies are: riding my skateboard, playing my Wii, Xbox, PS2, DsI, and PSP, watching tv, and reading (maybe twice a year unless i have to), and just chillin like a freezer…I am glad I got his blog and I will use it!!!

9 thoughts on “About ME

1. G’day Elgin with the correct avatar now,
    Thanks for joining the student blogging challenge. I hope you enjoy the activities and make new friends around the world.
    The first challenge has been posted at http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org Make sure you visit there every Monday to get the new set of challenges.

2. G’day Elgin,
    Thanks for joining the March 2011 student blogging challenge. So you can contact other students and look at their blogs, make sure you keep referring to this page on the challenge blog.

Also each week starting in March, check out the student challenge blog for the different activities to do – look at ‘Latest challenge posts’ under the map on the right sidebar.

3. Hi, my name is weyshin and you have the same hobbies with me is watch tv, and know that from the student list.